About the conference
Theme: Nurse Practitioners/Advanced Practice Nurses Bridging the Gap: Towards Futuristic Healthcare through collaborative practice and leadership.
This 10th ICN NP/APN Conference will be held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands from 26-29 August 2018. It provides a unique opportunity to build relationships and to disseminate nursing knowledge and leadership skills across NP/APN-specialities, cultures and countries.
The ICN NP/APN conferences are renowned as the largest international forums for NP/APNs. The 2014 ICN NP/APN Conference in Helsinki, Finland brought together more than 700 delegates from across the globe exploring the importance of cross-cultural understanding and global cooperation in nursing. In 2016 the ICN NP/APN Conference in Hong Kong welcomed 900 delegates. In 2018 the Rotterdam conference aims to receive 1,500 delegates.
This international conference will attract delegates from Clinical Practice, Research, Education, Health Policy, Leadership and Management. The conference will explore a number of issues including:
- Leadership and innovations for new and emerging NPs/APNs models of care
- NPs/APNs leadership in transformation of healthcare
- The role of NPs/APNs in widening access and equity to healthcare
- Impact of NPs/APNs on improving healthcare for patients, organizations and society
- Leadership of NPs/APNs in clinical and professional practice
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in healthcare and leadership role of NPs/APNs
- Education and competency development
The conference programme and further information is posted on the conference website which will be updated regularly: www.npapn2018.com.