Call for Speakers IF Quality & Safety in Healthcare 2018
19 juni 2017
Van 2 tot 4 mei 2018 wordt is de tweejaarlijkse bijeenkomst van het International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare in de RAI in Amsterdam. Op dit moment is het mogelijk je aan te melden als spreker. Hieronder meer informatie (Engels) hierover. Meer informatie vind je op de website.
Het International Forum is een samenwerking tussen het Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) en het British Medical Journal. Beide organisaties streven naar het verbeteren van gezondheidszorg en uitkomsten voor patiënten en gemeenschappen.
De informatie hieronder is afkomstig van de website van het International Forum (met dank aan V&VN). Een mooie kans voor verpleegkundig specialisten om leiderschap te tonen!
Address over 3,000 healthcare professionals
The Call for Speakers initiative gives you, as an individual or an organisation, the opportunity to send us your proposals to speak at the International Forum.
The next event takes place in Amsterdam on 2-4 May 2018 and we want to hear your ideas for good sessions that capture the current challenges and solutions in quality improvement and patient safety.
Call for Speakers (topics)
We have 5 topics you can submit your proposals to:
- Quality, Cost, Value
- Person and Family Centred Care
- Population and Public Health
- Building Capability and Leadership
In partnership with patients
We also want to create a programme that is truly co-designed with patients. We are particularly looking for speaker proposals that have involved collaboration with patients in the information presented, and which aim to present thoughtful perspectives from both healthcare professionals and patients, and those who care for them, in the messages that are presented.
How to submit
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the Call for Speakers template. You must submit your application on the template provided, applications that are not submitted on this template will not be sent for review.
- If you are ready to submit, click on the ‘Submit Speaker Proposal’ link above.
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted.
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the Submission Complete page.
You will receive a confirmation email once your template has been successfully submitted. Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before you submit.
If you have any queries about this process, please email us.
- Submissions must be submitted in English.
- Submissions can only be submitted on the template provided. Proposals not submitted on this template will be disregarded without notification.
- Submissions can only be submitted online via the submission process found on this page. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- You may submit multiple proposals as long as the content is different from your other submissions. Please do not submit the same proposal to multiple topics as these will be removed without notification from our system.